Last Updated: 01/06/2017
Registration and participation on Gnostic Thought is restricted to individuals at least 18 years of age. By registering and participating in activities on our website, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
In order to fully participate in all site activities, you must register for a personal account (a “User Account”) by providing your name, email address and other required information. You agree that you will never divulge or share access to your User Account with any third party for any reason. You also agree that you will create, use, and access only one User Account, and that you will not access Gnostic Thought using multiple User Accounts. You further agree that you will not use your account solely for the purpose of promoting yourself, or for the advertising or marketing of products and or services.
In setting up your User Account, you may be required to give additional information to confirm your identity. You represent that all information you provide is accurate, current and complete and you agree that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Providing any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete may lead to the termination of your account.
Members of Gnostic Thought have the ability to post content and connect and interact with other members. The posting of content and interaction with other members shall be governed by the following rules. Violation of these rules will result in the termination of membership. The decision to terminate membership cannot be appealed. You agree to use Gnostic Thought in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws. You further agree that you will not post or email any of the following content (“Prohibited Content”) anywhere on Gnostic Thought.:
- Content that is intentionally hurtful or that defames, insults, demeans, bullies, harasses, or threatens others – Discrimination based on race, color, sex/gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities, or encourages others to commit such activities.
- Content that infringes or misappropriates another’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
- Content that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Content that otherwise harms other users or visitors to the site.
- Content that is otherwise unlawful or that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Content that probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Content that breaches or otherwise circumvents any security measures and or content that interferes with or disrupts any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, planting malware, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any other user or part of the site.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent and you’ll be given the opportunity to opt out.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Gnostic Thought will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Before sharing content on Gnostic Thought, please be sure you have the right to do so and give proper attribution. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.
Notification of Changes
These Terms of Service forms an agreement between you and us. By accessing this website and/or becoming a member indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of these Terms of Service. Failure to adhere to the above Terms of Service will result in the termination of your membership and discontinuation of services.